Tenants, property owners and property agents have access to the online bond management system called MyBond.
What does this mean for you?
In MyBond you can:
- pay your bond online or at a Service Tasmania shop (Note: cheques are not accepted by the Rental Deposit Authority)
- claim a bond online
- dispute a bond claim online
- approve a claim against your bond contribution
- update your contact details
What do you need to do?
If you are a new tenant, you will need to register an account with MyBond.
- Go to www.cbos.tas.gov.au
- Follow the links which will take you to the MyBond login page
- Select Tenant and follow the prompts
- You will need to have your mobile and/or email handy so we can send you a verification code
If you do not have an email address or mobile number, please phone Rental Services on 1300 654 499 for assistance with your MyBond account.
Note: your property agent can assist you with creating an account as part of the bond lodgement process.
Training tools and resources
- How to log in (YouTube)
- How to register (YouTube)
- How to pay your bond contribution (YouTube)
- How to approve or dispute a bond claim (YouTube)
- Tenant - My Bonds page (YouTube)
Quick help guides
- Registering as a new tenant with MyBond (PDF, 168.7 KB)
- Tenant - logging into MyBond (PDF, 190.4 KB)
- Tenant - claiming MyBond contribution
- Tenant - approving or disputing a bond claim (PDF, 176.3 KB)
- Tenant - updating details in MyBond (PDF, 211.7 KB)
You can read the Fact Sheet - MyBond - new tenants (PDF, 147.7 KB)
We can help you
- Call Rental Services on 1300 654 499