Tenants, property owners and property agents have access to the online bond management system called MyBond.
What does this mean for you?
In MyBond you can:
- pay your bonds online or at a Service Tasmania shop (Note: cheques are not accepted by the Rental Deposit Authority)
- claim a bond online
- dispute a bond claim online
- approve a claim against your bond contribution
- update your contact details
What do you need to do?
If you were already a tenant before 1 May 2019 you will not need to register with MyBond as you will already be registered.
To log in to MyBond
- Go to www.cbos.tas.gov.au
- Follow the links which will take you to the MyBond login page
- You will need to have your mobile and/or email handy so we can send you a verification code
If you do not have an email address or mobile number, please phone Rental Services on 1300 654 499 for assistance with your MyBond account.
Training tools and resources
- How to log in (YouTube)
- How to register (YouTube)
- How to pay your bond contribution (YouTube)
- How to approve or dispute a bond claim (YouTube)
- Tenant - My Bonds page (YouTube)
Quick help guides
- Registering as a new tenant with MyBond (PDF, 168.7 KB)
- Tenant - logging into MyBond (PDF, 190.4 KB)
- Tenant - claiming MyBond contribution
- Tenant - approving or disputing a bond claim (PDF, 176.3 KB)
- Tenant - updating details in MyBond (PDF, 211.7 KB)
You can read the Fact sheet - MyBond - Existing Tenants (PDF, 145.6 KB)
Do you need more help?
- Call us on 1300 654 499
- Visit your nearest Service Tasmania shop