- Leave the property in the same condition it was in at the beginning of the lease.
- Use your ingoing condition report, and take photographs when you have finished.
- Hire a professional carpet cleaner and keep a copy of the receipt.
- Do not hire a steam cleaning machine to do it yourself.
- Make sure all belongings and rubbish are removed from the property.
- Make sure the gardens are in the same state as when you moved in.
- You are responsible for weeding, mowing and edging, not for pruning. If you have sprayed weeds, these need to be removed.
Tenant advocacy and support
There are independent advocacy support services available which protect the rights of people with disability. CBOS also helps clients who require extra support managing their MyBond account. Read more information on tenant advocacy and support using MyBond.