- Call a meeting of the members to decide who will fill the roles of the Committee (Secretary, Public Officer, President, Treasurer).
- Vote upon and approve the association name.
- Approve the constitution/rules - associations are governed by a set of rules. You can create your own or adopt the Model Rules (external link).
- Complete and lodge the Application for Incorporation (external link).
- Lodge the form together with the constitution/rules and the fee.
- Forms can be lodged:
This page has been produced and published by the Consumer Building and Occupational Services Division of the Department of Justice. Although every care has been taken in production, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy, completeness, or relevance to the user's purpose of the information. Those using it for whatever purpose are advised to verify it with the relevant government department, local government body or other source and to obtain any appropriate professional advice. The Crown, its officers, employees and agents do not accept liability however arising, including liability for negligence, for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the information and/or reliance on its availability at any time.