How to contact us
Can't find the information you're looking for? Fill in the online contact enquiry form. We will respond to your enquiry within 5 working days.
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
- Telephone: 1300 654 499
- Fax: (03) 6173 0205
National Relay Service (NRS)
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call us through the NRS
- TTY users: call 133 677, and ask for 1300 13 55 13
- Speak & Listen users (speech-to-speech relay): call 1300 555 727, and ask for 1300 13 55 13
- Internet relay users: connect to the NRS via the National Relay Service website, and ask for
1300 13 55 13
Consumer, Building and Occupational Services
PO Box 56
Provide feedback about our services
We welcome comments, compliments, complaints or suggestions about our services.
- online contact enquiry form
- or call 1300 654 499
All details included in your complaint or feedback will be kept confidential.
If you are not satisfied with how we have responded to your feedback, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Tasmanian Ombudsman.
The Tasmanian Ombudsman is an independent officer of the Tasmanian Parliament who investigates complaints about state and local government services. For more information, visit Ombudsman Tasmania or call 1800 001 170 (Free call from a landline nationally - call charges may apply from a mobile or pay phone).