Appealing a dispute determination

If you do not agree with the Commissioner’s decision, you have 7 days to appeal the decision to the Magistrates Court.

If no appeal is lodged, the Rental Deposit Authority (RDA) will pay out the bond on the date listed in the determination.

If an appeal is lodged, the RDA will pay out the bond only after a Magistrate has made an Order telling the RDA how to pay out the bond. If you believe the calculations done to produce the final amounts are wrong, you should contact the Commissioner’s office within the 7 days.

Updated: 16 Jan 2020