Our email newsletter provides news and up-to-date information for our building and trades professionals.
For building and construction occupations with continuing professional development (CPD) requirements, you may claim 3 CPD points per year for receiving industry journals or newsletters. Our newsletter is included in this category and by signing up to receive it monthly, you may count it towards your CPD obligations. Please note that the CPD allocation for industry journals or newsletters is capped at 3 CPD points per year, regardless of how many publications you receive.
Subscribe to the newsletter
If you are a licensed practitioner, you will have the option to subscribe when you apply to renew your license. Please note - hard copies are no longer available, however you can print the latest newsletter from the link below.
You don't have to be a licensed practitioner to subscribe to our newsletter. To subscribe, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- position title (if applicable)
- organisation (if applicable)
Read previous editions of the newsletter
See below for a list of newsletters:
- CBOS newsletter - November 2022
- CBOS newsletter - October 2022
- CBOS newsletter - September 2022
- CBOS newsletter - August 2022
- CBOS newsletter - July 2022
- CBOS newsletter - June 2022
- CBOS newsletter - May 2022
- CBOS newsletter - April 2022
- CBOS newsletter - March 2022
- CBOS newsletter - February 2022
- CBOS newsletter - January 2022
- CBOS newsletter - December 2021
- CBOS newsletter - November 2021
- CBOS newsletter - October 2021
- CBOS newsletter - September 2021
Read the archive of Connections magazines
See below for a list of Connections magazines:
Previous editions of Connections magazine are available from Stable Tasmanian Online Repository (STORS)
This page has been produced and published by the Consumer Building and Occupational Services Division of the Department of Justice. Although every care has been taken in production, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy, completeness, or relevance to the user's purpose of the information. Those using it for whatever purpose are advised to verify it with the relevant government department, local government body or other source and to obtain any appropriate professional advice. The Crown, its officers, employees and agents do not accept liability however arising, including liability for negligence, for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the information and/or reliance on its availability at any time.