About My Licence

My Licence is the Tasmanian online licensing system for a range of trades and professions.

Create or log in to your My Licence account

The following occupations must use My Licence:

  • Electricians, plumbers, gas-fitters and auto gas-fitters
  • Building Services Providers (builder, architect, engineer, civil designer, building designer, building services designer, building surveyor, permit authority, body corporate, partnership)
  • Motor vehicle traders
  • Security and investigation agents
  • Conveyancers

Go to My Licence

Related information

Updated: 07 Feb 2020