Please read before logging in or registering:
If you were a tenant prior to 1 May 2019, you will already be registered in MyBond.
Please login using your email or phone number, or contact the Rental Services team on 1300 654 499 if you need assistance. Please have your Tenant ID or Bond Number prior to calling. You can get your Tenant ID or Bond Number from your Property Agent or Property Owner.
- How to login (YouTube)
- How to register (YouTube)
- How to pay your bond contribution (YouTube)
- How to approve or dispute a bond claim (YouTube)
- Tenant - My Bonds page (YouTube)
Quick help guides
- Registering as a new tenant with MyBond (PDF, 168.7 KB)
- Tenant - logging into MyBond (PDF, 190.4 KB)
- Tenant - claiming MyBond contribution
- Tenant - approving or disputing a bond claim (PDF, 176.3 KB)
- Tenant - updating details in MyBond (PDF, 211.7 KB)
Login or Register to use MyBond
if you are:
- A person renting a residential property or;
- An organisation acting as a tenant (i.e. you are an organisation renting a property on behalf of your staff)
Already registered? Login to MyBond
New tenant? Register to use MyBond
Pay a bond online
Did you know you can pay a bond contribution without logging in, for example on behalf of someone Pay online now (you will need the payment reference number)
What you can do in MyBond
- Pay your bond contribution online
- Claim your bond contribution, or approve or dispute a bond claim
- Check the status of your bond
- Update your contact details
Do you need help?
Please contact our rental team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 654 499
You must have your Tenant ID or Bond Number prior to calling. You can get your Tenant ID or Bond Number from your Property Agent or Property Owner.