How to apply if you are outside of Tasmania
- Complete the online application form
- Make payment online by credit card
- Prepare your proof of identity documents:
- the easiest way is to prove your identity is to provide your Australian Driver’s Licence. If your driver’s licence does not show your full name and current residential address, you will need to supply further documents
- if you cannot provide an Australian Driver’s Licence, see proof of identity
- all documents must be certified by a Justice of the Peace, Commissioner for Declarations or Notary Public
- Provide two colour passport sized photographs (they must be certified by a Justice of the Peace, Commissioner for Declarations or Notary Public)
- Fill out the interstate and overseas applicants checklist (PDF document, 443KB)
- Email or post the below documents to complete your application:
- checklist for interstate and overseas applicants
- certified proof of identity
- certified passport photos.
Your application won't be processed until you have followed the above steps.