Within two months of the formation meeting, you must submit:
- the completed Application to register a co-operative (PDF, 326.0 KB)
- two copies of the rules signed by the chair and secretary of the formation meeting certifying that they were approved
- a copy of any disclosure statement. This must be signed by the chairperson and secretary of the formation meeting, certifying that it was presented
- the applicable application fee
- post forms and attachments to Consumer, Building and Occupational Services, PO Box 56, Rosny Park TAS 7018.
Processing time depends on whether we need to obtain further information or legal advice.
Your registration will come into effect on the date your Co-operative is registered.