CPD when working or living outside of Tasmania

It is important that you meet your CPD requirements when registered as a licence holder in Tasmania.  You must complete the minimum CPD requirements, regardless of whether you work full or part-time or live and work interstate or overseas.

There are various ways to plan your CPD so that you meet the requirements when living outside of Tasmania. For your convenience, we have provided a list of the wide range of approved learning activities through online programs.

Where to next

Updated: 17 Jan 2023

This page has been produced and published by the Consumer Building and Occupational Services Division of the Department of Justice. Although every care has been taken in production, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy, completeness, or relevance to the user's purpose of the information. Those using it for whatever purpose are advised to verify it with the relevant government department, local government body or other source and to obtain any appropriate professional advice. The Crown, its officers, employees and agents do not accept liability however arising, including liability for negligence, for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the information and/or reliance on its availability at any time.