Respectful Workplace Relationships presented by Roz Taylor and Master Builders Tasmania.
These sessions are are specifically tailored for apprentices, certified tradespeople and all staff working in the Tasmanian Building & Trade industry.
During the 2 hour session we will discuss and workshop these topics:
- What is (and isn’t) a respectful workplace?
- Working within a culture of gossip, inappropriate behaviour and strong personalities
- Cultural self, unconscious bias and why it matters
- Where is the line? - behaviours at work
- Bullying and harassment in the building & trade industries
- Contributing to and achieving a mentally safe workplace
- Rights, responsibilities and duty of care
Cost $55.00 per person.