Training Provider – HIA
Supervise how materials are selected, obtained and stored on site. Produce schedules of resource requirements, record and track costs. Gain knowledge of codes, regulations and approval processes, and assess skilled labour requirements.
- identify and apply contract conditions to schedules
- produce material and labour schedules, overlays and orders
- prepare site files
- monitor and report on project costs
- maintain data files of standard costs
- identify and evaluate the properties of building materials and suitable selection
- supervise the acceptance, safe handling and storage of materials on-sit
6 Sessions: 26 May & 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 June 2020.
Cost : Member: $544.00 (GST exempt) - Non-member: $634.00 (GST exempt)