2021 - 25 Jan 2022Residential Building Codes 16 November 2021 05:00pm - 08:30pm This is an online event. CPD Points: 18 6 Sessions - 16,30 Nov, 7, 14 Dec 2021 & 18,25 Jan 2022.
ArchitectsBuildersBuilding DesignersBuilding Services DesignersBuilding Service ProvidersBuilding Surveyors
Training Provider - HIA
Gain the practical skills to access, interpret and apply building codes and standards to low-rise residential and commercial buildings.
You will learn how to:
- access and interpret relevant code, standard and fire protection requirements
- classify buildings
- analyse and apply a range Building Code of Australia (BCA) compliance solutions.
On successful completion of this short course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the Nationally Recognised unit:
- CPCCBC4001A Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
You can use this Statement of Attainment as credit towards gaining a range of nationally recognised qualifications including the following, which is offered by HIA:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating)
- CPC40508 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Site Management)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
Costs: $597 HIA member - $687 non-member.