2021 - 17 Aug 2021Planning Building Work 13 July 2021 05:00pm - 08:30pm HIA Offices, 30 Burnett Street, North Hobart. CPD Points: 18 Region South 6 Sessions - 13, 20, 27 July & 3, 10, 17 August 2021.
Training Provider – HIA Tasmania
Supervise how materials are selected, obtained and stored on site. Produce schedules of resource requirements, record and track costs. Gain knowledge of codes, regulations and approval processes, and assess skilled labour requirements.
- identify and apply contract conditions to schedules
- produce material and labour schedules, overlays and orders
- prepare site files
- monitor and report on project costs
- maintain data files of standard costs
- identify and evaluate the properties of building materials and suitable selection
- supervise the acceptance, safe handling and storage of materials on-sit
$544 HIA member. Funded rate: $230* HIA member
$634 non-member. Funded rate: $320* non-member
The Tasmanian Building and Construction Industry Training Board supports this training for eligible participants
For funding eligibility and conditions please call 1300 650 620 or email email@example.com