2021 - 05 Jul 2021Occupational Health & Safety 7 June 2021 05:00pm - 08:30pm HIA Offices, 30 Burnett Street, North Hobart. CPD Points: 12 Region South 4 Sessions 7, 21, 28 June & 5 July 2021.
BuildersBuilding Service ProvidersBuilding SurveyorsElectriciansGas-FittersPlumbersRestricted Electrical
Training Provider : HIA
Confidently conduct an OHS/WHS risk analysis, inspect and prioritize hazards in building workplaces. Learn to reduce risks via the development and implementation of appropriate OH&S responses.
- determine areas of potential risk
- inspect and report on areas of specific risk
- advise on implementation of control measures
- establish and review communications and educational programs.
On successful completion of this short course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the Nationally Recognised unit:
- CPCCBC4002A Manage occupational health and safety in the building and construction workplace.
You can use this Statement of Attainment as credit towards gaining a range of nationally recognised qualifications including the following, which are offered by HIA:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC40508 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Site Management)
Cost : Member: $359.00 (GST exempt) - Non-member: $449.00 (GST exempt)
Special funded rates for eligible applicants
$359 HIA member. Funded rate: $150* HIA member
$449 non-member. Funded rate: $240* non-member
The Tasmanian Building and Construction Industry Training Board supports this training for eligible participants
For funding eligibility and conditions please call 1300 650 620 or email email@example.com