2022 - 08 Mar 2023NCC - Heated Water Services 12:01am - 12:01am This is an online course and can be undertaken at any time. CPD Points: 2
Presented by: Australian Building codes Board
This one-hour course provides guidance on heated water services and explains the importance of using the Plumbing Code of Australia (PCA) to ensure health and safety. The course also explores the importance of designing, installing and maintaining a heated water service correctly.
Whether you’re a new practitioner, or have been practising for many years, this course will benefit you and covers content in the 2019 (current) version of the NCC.
This course includes 3 chapters, which cover:
- Introduction to the PCA and Part B2
- Production and storage of heated water
- Delivery of heated water
The course also explains the importance of temperature and pressure relief, managing Legionella growth, and poses commonly asked questions to show you how to apply the PCA in practice.
Some prior knowledge in the practical application of the NCC is assumed.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the PCA heated water provisions and how they are applied.
- Explain how a heated water service is different to a cold water service and the additional aspects to consider.
- Describe how heated water is stored and delivered.
Cost : $44.00 for a limited time, then $55.00