2021 - 28 Jun 2021Legal Requirements 7 September 2021 05:00pm - 08:30pm This is an online event. CPD Points: 12 4 Sessions - 7, 14, 21 & 28 September 2021.
Presented by: HIA Tasmania.
Equip yourself with the important skills and knowledge to apply legal requirements and contractual compliance to building and construction projects of residential and low-rise commercial buildings.
You will learn how to:
- apply OHS legislation and provisions on-site
- apply the codes, Acts, regulations and standards
- comply with insurance or regulatory requirements
- apply the laws relating to builder licensing or registration
- apply legislation to financial transactions
- meet building contract obligations
- apply dispute resolution processes and industrial relations policies and obligations.
On successful completion of this short course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the Nationally Recognised unit:
- CPCCBC4009B Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
You can use this Statement of Attainment as credit towards gaining a range of nationally recognised qualifications including the following, which are offered by HIA:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC40508 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Site Management)
$359 HIA member - $449 non-member.