2021 - 06 Jul 2021Estimating and Tendering 1 June 2021 05:00pm - 12:00am HIA Offices, 30 Burnett Street, North Hobart. CPD Points: 18 Region South Six Sessions - 1, 8, 15 22 & 29 June & 6 July 2021.
Presented by: HIA Tasmania.
Effectively bring together and present a wide selection of information via the preparation of tender documents, evaluation of contracts and the interpretation of project requirements.
You will learn how to:
- read and interpret plans and specifications
- identify, calculate and establish labour costs and physical resources
- develop estimated project costs and evaluate contract risk
- prepare, evaluate and obtain endorsement for tender documentation.
On successful completion of this short course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the Nationally Recognised units:
- CPCCBC4004A Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4013A Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
You can use this Statement of Attainment as credit towards gaining a range of nationally recognised qualifications including the following, which are offered by HIA:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating)
- CPC40208 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Contract Administration)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
$544 HIA member. Funded rate: $230* HIA member
$634 non-member. Funded rate: $320* non-member
The Tasmanian Building and Construction Industry Training Board supports this training for eligible participants
For funding eligibility and conditions please call 1300 650 620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org