Presented by: Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Study Method: In person
Duration: 2 Hours
CPD Points: 1
Who can attend: All Building Services Providers, Electricians, Gas-Fitters, Nominated Managers, Permit Authorities, Plumbers, Restricted Electrical Licence Holders
Overview: In order to have an effective WHS system, all employees need to understand their role, rights and responsibilities.
WHS Frontline has been designed for frontline staff to support employers in ensuring all staff have the knowledge and skills to understand, apply and adhere to WHS requirements.
This course provides an understanding of:
- WHS legislation and documentation
- WHS requirements under legislation
- Legal obligations for employees and employers
- Reporting of and consequences of non-compliance
- Limits of own expertise and legal duties
- Accident and incident reporting
- WHS consultation