Consumer, Building and Occupational Services is inviting industry experts, legal practitioners, community representatives and technical advisers to put forward expressions of interest to be part of a Pool of Experts which is a group of people with varying skills and expertise. CBOS will use this group to form expert and disciplinary panels on a case-by-case basis.
Expressions of interest must be received by close of business Friday 25 October 2019
- Help conduct disciplinary proceedings and
- Provide recommendations to the Administrator of Occupational Licensing
- Recommendations may include serious penalties such as the cancellation of a licence or disciplinary action.
- Help conduct adjudication proceedings of Work-completion Claims served by an owner on a building contractor
- May award certain orders regarding work completion or costs involved, which are legally enforceable.
The Minister for Building and Construction has approved remuneration (per day or part thereof):
- Chairperson - $475.00
- Member - $347
Where to send an expression of interest
Email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail your expression of interest to:
Department of Justice
GPO Box 825
HOBART TAS 7001
If you have any questions relating to the panels or their processes please contact CBOS by emailing email@example.com or ring 1300 654 499.
You can also read: